Lexpert Magazine

November 2023 Litigation

Lexpert magazine features articles and columns on developments in legal practice management, deals and lawsuits of interest in Canada, the law and business issues of interest to legal professionals and businesses that purchase legal services.

Issue link: https://digital.carswellmedia.com/i/1511709

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 48 of 91

Helping Clients Shine McMillan LLP | Vancouver | Calgary | Toronto | Ottawa | Montréal | Hong Kong | mcmillan.ca Clients turn to us for real-time solutions across key economic sectors that are shaping the Canadian economy and for responsive advice on issues that keep business leaders awake at night. From offices in Toronto and Vancouver, Annik and Pablo drive our ability to leverage the best expertise from our One Office national platform to help our clients shine. Please join us in congratulating: I Annik Forristal Toronto Construction & Infrastructure Municipal, Land Use Planning & Development McMillan's Annik Forristal and Pablo Tseng are 2023 Lexpert Rising Stars: Leading Lawyers Under 40. These two partners exemplify McMillan lawyers' deep insights, which our clients capitalize on to stay ahead. I Pablo Tseng Vancouver Intellectual Property & Technology

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Lexpert Magazine - November 2023 Litigation